Working Holiday Programs Tailored to Your Interests
The Work & Travel Plus program is designed to individuals with temporary employment opportunities throughout Australia. We work with respected businesses in the hospitality and tourism industry looking to enhance their teams with international workers.
Work in Australia’s Best Hospitality Businesses
We want you to have a great experience, which is why we look for great employment opportunities for you. Tell us about your previous work experience and education, and we’ll find you jobs in some of the best hospitality establishments. Our network of Australian employers is extensive, providing you with many options for position types and locations.
Work and Travel Plus Program Highlights
Contact us to Start your Australian Adventure
Australian Working Holiday Visa Requirements
- You must be between the ages of 18 to 30.
- You must have a passport and a high school diploma (or equivalent qualification).
- You cannot have previously entered Australia on a Working Holiday (417) or Work & Holiday (462) visa.
- You must be a citizen of one of the following countries:
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Chile, China, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Republic of Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay and Vietnam.
- Guaranteed job secured before arriving in Australia to begin earning right away.
- Résumé optimization and interview preparation assistance to help you make a great impression and land the right job.
- Pre-departure support to prepare you for your Australian adventure and an orientation about what to expect.
- Guidance on visa requirements, travel medical insurance, and international flights.
- Complementary hostel accommodation for two nights upon arrival in country. (Extended stays can be arranged at an additional expense).
- Personalized housing orientation to ensure that you’re familiar with options, work location, transportation, and approximate housing costs.
- 24/7-emergency support from our Melbourne office.
- Help with obtaining needed tax file number and referral for tax refund assistance with Taxback.
- Resources to help you calculate salary and cost of living scenarios for realistic living and earning expectations.
These items are not covered by the program cost:
International airfare to Australia
Visa application fee
Housing and meals
Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate.
(required for some food and beverage positions)