If you need to see a doctor, always call insurance company BEFORE and AFTER seeking medical attention.
Insurance agent will help identify nearest medical provider and will work with providerd irectly to start claim process
Insurance Company: Hollard Travel
Phone Number: 1-877-826-2910
- Unexpected and urgent medical treatment resulting from an accident or illness.
- Repatriation: In the event of death, repatriation of mortal remains, including transportation of the body from the site of death to the sending funeral home to the airport, minimally necessary casket or air tray for transport, coordination of consular services, procuring death certificate and transport of the remains from the airport to the receiving funeral home.
- Medical Evacuation: Transportation to a medical facility that can provide appropriate care in the event of serious injury or sickness that cannot be adequately dealt with at the location where the illness or accident took place.
- Bedside visitation for one family member in case of critical illness or accident.
- Skiing and snowboarding coverage for accidents that occurred on official and groomed trails.
- Pre-existing disease or condition and complications thereof.
- Routine or preventative exams or health screenings.
- Medical costs related to examination or treatment which are not administered by a licensed physician or in a licensed healthcare institution.
- Costs of rehabilitation, physical therapy, kinesitherapy, all expenses for spas, hydrotherapeutic treatment or other such resorts and facilities.
- Costs for medical help administered by homeopathic doctors or natural doctors.
- Dental treatment– fillings, devitalization, prosthetic treatment and all alike, except emergency anesthesia and medically dental surgery in case of accident.
- Vision– eye exams, prescription glasses and/or contact lenses.
- Injuries sustained while skiing or snowboarding off official paths, or sustained due to alcohol/drug consumption
- Costs relative to treatment of the mental health and mental disorders of the insured.
- Willful attempt at self- injury; suicide or attempted suicide.
- Injuries resulting from criminal activity or resulting while one is arrested or imprisoned.
- Injuries resulting from natural catastrophes.
- AIDS, no matter how it is acquired or called, or HIV infection.
- Self- treatment or disobedience of a doctor’s advice.
- Pregnancy (incl. tubal pregnancy), childbirth, abortion and any consequent complications or diseases.
- Involvement in hazardous activities including motor sports, flying, hang-gliding, sailing and underwater sports and hobbies, jumps from height, climbing requiring special equipment and speleology (spelunking).
- Consumption of alcohol, narcotics and other opiate or illegal substances. Injuries sustained due to alcohol or drug consumption or accidents where the insured was operating a motor vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Tropical Diseases.
For a full list of exclusions, please see Insurance Master Policy