Working Holiday Programs are ideal for anyone looking to enhance their education or launch their careers with international work experience.
On-the-job learning opportunities are plentiful in Australia’s booming hospitality industry. Master your trade or enhance your resume applying your skills and experience in any number of Australia’s luxury resorts, beautiful hotels, top-rated restaurants, and established eateries.
This program caters to people who are looking for career and skills development and need or want an English-speaking work setting. Apply what you know and develop new skills and add professional work experience.
Life and work are better “Down Under.”
Enhance Your Resume, Gain International Work Experience
This program is designed for students, graduates, and young professionals who are looking for resume-enhancing international work experience and professional career development. We’ll match your professional or educational goals with opportunities to work in and learn from established employers in Australia’s booming hospitality industry.
Job Training with Australian Employers
Build on your academic and/or professional experience by training with Australian employers under the Work and Travel Pro program.
Enjoy opportunities to learn and gain international work experience, while exploring Australian communities and culture.
We want you to get the most from this learning experience. You tell us where you want to work and what you hope to gain and we’ll match you with the best available positions. You must satisfy all visa requirements and commit to a training program established by your employer.
GeoVisions will facilitate a connection between you and a qualifying host employer, ensuring mutual benefits and commitment to responsibilities.
Support is provided before, during and after your program to ensure you have an amazing learning, work, and cultural immersion experience.
Work and Travel Pro Program Highlights
Contact GeoVisions to Start your Australian adventure
Australian Working Holiday Visa Requirements
- You must be between the ages of 18 to 30.
- You must have a passport and a high school diploma (or equivalent qualification).
- You cannot have previously entered Australia on a Working Holiday (417) or Work & Holiday (462) visa.
- You must be a citizen of one of the following countries:
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Chile, China, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Republic of Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay and Vietnam.
- Guaranteed job secured before arriving in Australia to begin earning right away.
- Résumé optimization and interview preparation assistance to help you make a great impression and land the right job.
- Pre-departure support to prepare you for your Australian adventure and an orientation about what to expect.
- Guidance on visa requirements, travel medical insurance, and international flights.
- Complementary hostel accommodation for two nights upon arrival in country. (Extended stays can be arranged at an additional expense).
- Personalized housing orientation to ensure that you’re familiar with options, work location, transportation, and approximate housing costs.
- 24/7-emergency support from our Melbourne office.
- Help with obtaining needed tax file number and referral for tax refund assistance with Taxback.
- Resources to help you calculate salary and cost of living scenarios for realistic living and earning expectations.
These items are not covered by the program cost
International airfare to Australia
Visa application fee
Housing and meals